您所在的位置: 首頁> 新聞列表> 受傷的為什么總是法國:尼斯發(fā)生襲擊事件.
法國尼斯有著世界最藍的海岸蔚藍海岸,但是這么美麗的地方最近成為多事之秋。昨天凌晨尼斯發(fā)生了卡車沖人事件,事故造成至少75人死亡,上百人受傷。7月14日是法國國慶日,當(dāng)時人們正在進行慶祝活動。
A lorry has struck a crowd after Bastille Day celebrations in the southern French city of Nice, killing at least 75 people, officials are quoted as saying by local media.
據(jù)當(dāng)?shù)孛襟w援引法國官員的消息稱,在法國南部城市尼斯巴士底日慶?;顒蝇F(xiàn)場,一輛大卡車撞向正在進行慶祝活動的人群,至少造成75人死亡。
It happened on the famous Promenade des Anglais after a firework display. The driver was "neutralised", and guns and grenades were found inside the lorry.
該事件發(fā)生在著名的盎格魯街(英國人漫步大道),當(dāng)時這里剛進行了煙火表演。目前卡車司機已被擊斃,車內(nèi)發(fā)現(xiàn)有槍支和手榴彈。
One image on Twitter showed about a dozen people lying on the street.
傳到推特上的一張圖片顯示,街上很多人倒地不起。
Officials said it was "an attack", asking local residents to stay indoors.
官方稱這是一起襲擊事件,并呼吁當(dāng)?shù)鼐用翊粼诩依?,不要外出?/p>
Many people were injured, some critically, in the incident on Thursday evening.
在這起發(fā)生在當(dāng)?shù)貢r間周四晚上的襲擊事件中,多人受傷,其中一些受到重傷。
Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said that "a lorry driver appears to have killed dozens of people".
尼斯市市長艾斯特洛西稱:“事故可能已造成幾十人死亡。”
Prosecutor Jean-Michel Pretre said the lorry drove two kilometres (1.2 miles) through a large crowd, the AFP news agency reports.
據(jù)法新社報道,檢察官Jean-Michel Pretre稱卡車在人群中向前開了2千米(1.2英里)。
Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet denied earlier reports of hostage situations and said the driver of the lorry had been "neutralised".
內(nèi)政部發(fā)言人布蘭德特否認(rèn)了之前報道的存在人質(zhì)劫持事件,并稱卡車司機已經(jīng)被擊斃。
He added that officials were investigating whether the driver acted alone.
他還稱官方正在調(diào)查司機是否還有其他同伙。
French President Francois Hollande was returning back to Paris for crisis talks in the capital, his office said. Mr Hollande was in the southern city of Avignon on a private visit.
法國總統(tǒng)辦公室稱奧朗德總統(tǒng)將返回巴黎發(fā)表危機會談。奧朗德總統(tǒng)目前正在法國南部城市阿維尼翁進行一個私人訪問。
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve was on his way to Nice.
同時,內(nèi)政部長卡澤納夫正在趕往尼斯。
Some reports spoke of shots being exchanged between police and the occupants of the lorry but these have not been confirmed.
有報道稱警方與肇事車輛上的人在現(xiàn)場發(fā)生交火,但沒有得到證實。
Social media video showed people running through the streets in panic following the incident.
社交媒體上的視頻畫面顯示,事故發(fā)生后,人們驚慌的穿過街道。
A journalist with the Nice Matin newspaper reported from the scene that there was "a lot of blood and without doubt many injured".
據(jù)《尼斯晨報》記者從現(xiàn)場發(fā)來的報道稱,現(xiàn)場到處是血,毫無疑問有很多人受傷。
An AFP reporter said the incident took place as the firework display was ending, adding: "We saw people hit and bits of debris flying around."
一位法新社記者稱事故發(fā)生在煙火表演剛剛結(jié)束的時候,他補充道:“我們看見人們被撞,現(xiàn)場一些碎片雜物亂飛?!?/p>
Another image on Twitter showed a white lorry stopped in the middle of the promenade with damage to its front, and four police officers observing it while taking cover behind a palm tree.
推特上的另一張圖片顯示,一輛頭部受損的白色大卡車停在漫步大道中間,四名警察正躲在一棵棕櫚樹后面觀察這輛卡車。
One eyewitness told BFM TV: "Everyone was calling run, run, run there’s an attack run, run, run. We heard some shots. We thought they were fireworks because it’s the 14th of July.
一位目擊者告訴BFM TV:“所有人都在大喊跑,跑,跑。這里發(fā)生了襲擊,快跑,跑,跑。我們聽見了幾聲槍聲。但我們以為是煙火,因為今天是7月14日。”
"There was great panic. We were running too because we didn’t want to stick around and we went into a hotel to get to safety. "
“現(xiàn)場引起了極大的恐慌。我們也往別處跑去因為我們不想在這兒停留,我們跑到一家旅館來尋求庇護。”
Another witness, Roy Calley told the BBC that there were "thousands of people on the promenade" when the incident happened.
另一名目擊者Roy Calley告訴BBC,事故發(fā)生時,漫步大道上聚集了成千上萬的人。
小編默默的為尼斯的受難者祈禱,希望這個世界能更和平一點。
Amy GUO 經(jīng)驗: 17年 案例:4539 擅長:美國,澳洲,亞洲,歐洲
本網(wǎng)站(goplaceswithdan.com,刊載的所有內(nèi)容,訪問者可將本網(wǎng)站提供的內(nèi)容或服務(wù)用于個人學(xué)習(xí)、研究或欣賞,以及其他非商業(yè)性或非盈利性用途,但同時應(yīng)遵守著作權(quán)法及其他相關(guān)法律規(guī)定,不得侵犯本網(wǎng)站及相關(guān)權(quán)利人的合法權(quán)利。除此以外,將本網(wǎng)站任何內(nèi)容或服務(wù)用于其他用途時,須征得本網(wǎng)站及相關(guān)權(quán)利人的書面許可,并支付報酬。
本網(wǎng)站內(nèi)容原作者如不愿意在本網(wǎng)站刊登內(nèi)容,請及時通知本站,予以刪除。
1、拔打奧際教育全國咨詢熱線: 400--601--0022 (8:00-24:00)。
2、點擊 【在線咨詢】,我們會有咨詢老師為您提供專業(yè)的疑難問題解答。
3、 【在線預(yù)約】咨詢,填寫表單信息,隨后我們會安排咨詢老師回訪。